You are invited to ‘Writing Place’, a free public event in which three contemporary authors will read from their recent books on landscape and place:
– Karl Whitney, Hidden City: Adventures and Explorations in Dublin (Penguin)
– Joanna Walsh, Hotel (Bloomsbury)
– David Matless, The Regional Book (Uniformbooks)
Readings will be followed by book signing and wine reception.
- University of Sheffield (ICOSS Building), 219 Portobello, Sheffield
- Friday 6 May, 2016, 6:00-7:30 PM
- Doors open at 5:30, limited space, so arrive early to secure a seat
- Free event, no registration is required
GEORGES PEREC’s GEOGRAPHIES
The ‘Writing Place’ event is part of a symposium on ‘Georges Perec’s Geographies’ which will take place on 6-7 May in the Department of Geography, University of Sheffield.
Information related to this message is available at https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/geography/news/symposium-1.532816